When I share my 100 pounds story, people always ask, “How did you keep your will power going to lose all that weight?”
That’s when I nod. I know exactly how they feel.
Find out how I maintained my will power and cleared common hurdles in, “I Want My Outside to Match My Inside,” the 100 Pounds weight loss eGuide which answers the question, “How do you keep going?”
If you’ve been riding the weight loss roller coaster most of your life, then the last thing you need is someone telling you it’s going to be easy this time. I’ll admit it — straight out – easy would be great. Hard sucks. Too hard to lose weight. Too hard to keep it off. Too hard to live with that undying dream of feeling comfortable in my skin again. That dream never goes away, though, does it? Even people who’ve lost a lot of weight will admit they have trouble matching their new body to their old body image. Even they want their inside to match their outside.
This eGuide stays true to that dream. In witty, practical terms, I cover the mental hurdles I faced while losing 100 pounds in 1 year. In this digital pdf download, I untangle obstacles (It’s never as easy as all the diet gurus want it to be.) I tell stories of how I crossed the gap between what I wanted and my inability to get there. In charting the not-so-straight line from fat to skinny, I unearth the wisdom that taught me how to become a bridge across that gap. Today, I experience life with greater focus, more energy, and expanding joy, no matter what the scale reads. That, in itself, is a huge lift of weight. I hope this eGuide inspires you to launch your own lift.
Curious why “I Want My Outside to Match My Inside” is different than everything else you’ve tried before? Try this on for size…
- I won’t schmooze you with easy, but I will share the insights that super-charged my ability to keep going
- Gut-level insights to dismantle the mental mud that keeps us stuck
- Power-packed truths which most weight loss books like to leave out (the messy stuff too complex for simple how-to’s)
- Inspiration to relieve your burdens and boost you up when the couch beckons
- When you share in my struggles, then you get to enjoy the triumphs, too!
To wet your taste buds, here’s a sneak-peek at the Table of Contents:
- I Want My Outside to Match My Inside
- 3 Ways to Get Small or Go Big
- Am I the Fat One or the Skinny One?
- Take a Vacation from the Diet War
- The Funnel of Love
- Switching Gears
- Putting the Cart Before the Horse
- The Gap
- Bonus Chapter: Living in the Between
- Reflection Worksheets
Your 100 Pounds weight loss eGuide is a handy, electronic download. You can take it anywhere you go: your phone, your tablet, your computer, the Cloud!
One reader says:
100 Pounds eGuides Coming Soon
Get More Results Out of Less Effort: Learn from the mistakes I made, and the lessons I gleaned, through my 100 pounds journey. Packed with lots of smart, time-saving ideas to keep you motivated.
What do you think? Comment below and you will be automatically entered in a monthly drawing for a FREE 100 Pounds Weight Loss eGuide.