When I share my 100 pounds story, people always ask, “What diet are you on?”
That’s when I pause — looking them in the eye until the air between us is as thick and juicy as a Porterhouse Steak — and say…
Read my story about how I stopped my fight with food. If you’ve ever imagined food as your enemy, then this eGuide is for you. It’s a refreshing approach which honors our struggle and gives credence to our deep desire to relate to food in a healthy way. Learn how to ditch diet tricks and eat to thrive.
Curious why “Eat to Thrive” is different than all that weight loss fodder out there? For starters…
- Honest stories from someone who’s been there, done that
- Gut-level insights that uncover the roots of our relationships with food
- Scrappy details on the food struggles that most diet gurus don’t like to talk about
- Inspiration that sticks in your brain and surfaces to support you when junk food calls your name
- When you share in my struggles, then you get to enjoy the triumphs, too!
To wet your taste buds, here’s a sneak-peek at the Table of Contents:
- Is Peace with Food Possible?
- Obese? Why It’s Not Your Fault
- The Happy Veggie
- Interview with a Nutrition Specialist
- The Holy Trinity
- What You Want and Why That Matters
- When Food Talks Back
- Eat to Thrive
- BONUS Chapter: What Makes It All Click
- Reflection Worksheets
One reader says:
“Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book on it or something.”
I’m Giving this eGuide away, so will you do me a favor?
In exchange for this freebie, please share the 100 Pounds love. If you hear any of your friends express an interest in getting healthy, tell them about 100 Pounds in 1 Year. Losing weight has changed my world, and sharing my story is the best way I know how to help others do the same. As more worlds are changed, this planet we share will feel the love, too.
Also, I love to share my story in person. If you have an upcoming event — or you know a group who would enjoy hearing more — please contact me. Let’s make it happen!
To download your eGuide, click on the Download Button below, and a pdf eGuide will open. (If you can’t open the file, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat for free first.)