When I share my 100 pounds story, people always ask, “What’s the best exercise?”
That’s when I pause — waiting for the moment to get as pregnant as an overdue elephant — and say…
Find out my answer in, “Just Show Up: Why Movement Matters,” the 100 Pounds weight loss eGuide which answers the question, “What do I have to do to lose weight?”
Most exercise plans start out demanding too much effort or too much time. You need a plan that fits you, a work out that actually works for you, not the other way around. To my delight, I found the power in starting simple and getting creative as obstacles came up. Learn why movement matters and how you can design your own yellow-brick road to fitness.
Curious why “Just Show Up” is different than everything else you’ve tried before? Hmmmm, how ’bout…
- Honest stories from someone who’s been there, done that
- Gut-level insights to dismantle the mental mud that keeps us stuck
- Power-packed truths which most workout routines skip over
- Inspiration to relieve your burdens and boost you up when the couch beckons
- When you share in my struggles, then you get to enjoy the triumphs, too!
To wet your taste buds, here’s a sneak-peek at the Table of Contents:Start from Anywhere
- I Hate Forcing Myself to Exercise
- What’s the Best Exercise?
- I’ve Lost My Will Power
- Interview with a Personal Trainer
- What’s Better? Burning Muscles or Burning Time?
- Rock N Roll Hiking
- Why I’ll Never Be a Runner Again
- The Silver Bullet Workout
- How Can I Trust My Gut When I Hate My Belly?
- BONUS Chapter: I’d Be Lying If I Didn’t Tell You This
- Reflection Worksheets
Your 100 Pounds weight loss eGuide is a handy, electronic download. You can take it anywhere you go: your phone, your tablet, your computer, the Cloud!
One reader says:
“Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book on it or something.”
I’m Giving this eGuide away, so will you do me a favor?
In exchange for this freebie, please share the 100 Pounds love. If you hear any of your friends express an interest in getting healthy, tell them about 100 Pounds in 1 Year. Losing weight has changed my world, and sharing my story is the best way I know how to help others do the same. As more worlds are changed, this planet we share will feel the love, too.
Also, I love to share my story in person. If you have an upcoming event — or you know a group who would enjoy hearing more — please contact me. Let’s make it happen!
To download your eGuide, click on the Download Button below, and a pdf eGuide will open. (If you can’t open the file, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat for free first.)